Summer Camp Obsession

I can't help it.

I've been thinking about summer camp for most of the day.

Last night, I found my 6th grade autobiography, my first writing project for Mrs. Leedale. In one short chapter, I wrote about my weekend at 6th grade camp with my class at Wilson Middle School.

"It was the best time of my life."

"I miss my counselors. They really cared about me."

"I want to do something like that someday when I'm done with journalism school."

These were my actual thoughts. I don't know why I seem to think that landing in youth ministry was something haphazard and God blessed it because God is good like that.

I was actually wired for it.
It was something that changed me and gave me life when up to that point the my most special memory was a 3rd grade birthday party featuring a real horse and a Popple.

So, I'm not apologizing about spending an hour creating a Pinterest board for my ladies. Guys, I'll have Coy make one for you. I stink at picking out muscle tanks.

Here it is, a good start to summer camp awesome.
I hope you enjoy it.

Follow Brooklyn's board one piece peace (girl style for summer camp) on Pinterest.