I'm just a girl.


I'm just a girl.
With a really gnarly cough.
Not sure how, but I've managed to pick up whatever funk has been floating around and claimed it as my very own sinus infection. Yummy.

Anyhoo, with a whole lot of love and voting action from team awesome (friends and family from all over the place) I ended up in "a" final four.

Right now I'm killing it in last place but we have until Thursday December 27th to vote.
You just never know what can happen.
 You can read the post here, and if you like it, you can vote too. click here to vote, only takes a few seconds.

THE REASON

I'd love to take one of our leaders to Orange this year and to start running the sound board from the
floor with a new iPad mini for our youth ministry. (You know that when I say "I'd like to start running sound from the floor", I really mean I'd love to"let someone else run sound from the floor"!)

Thanks for following and reading and partnering and humoring me.

Love each of you.

B