Guest Post from Josh Griffin | Is your youth ministry the best kept secret in your church?


This is a guest post by Josh Griffin. He is the High School Pastor at Saddleback Church and blogs at www.morethandodgeball.com

What I really respect about Josh (besides the Griff Bomber's ability to defend his title as Kill Ball Champion of the World) is that he articulates a vision for youth ministry that's practical yet visionary. He's also a great friend and dad. If you don't believe me, check the evidence on Instagram: joshuagriffin 

The Best Kept Secret in Your Church


I recently realized that our youth ministry was one of the best kept secrets in the church. I walked around the adult services last week and read every word in the church bulletin – and found hardly a mention of our high school ministry. Now certainly in a megachuch with so much cooking you could explain away this news, but I know from my 7 years in a smaller church this happens everywhere.

Here are a few questions to get you thinking about raising the visibility of your student ministry:
Don't let your ministry become the best kept secret in your church! What other questions would you add to the list?