David Garibaldi and David Crowder: Artists Sharing Jesus

I value how every person brings a new way of communicating the gospel of Jesus Christ, through their own unique wiring, gifts, and abilities. This video marries two expressions, music and art--through the catalysts of willing vessels. David Garibaldi paints with a passion and David Crowder sings from a place that few have been before.

I found myself asking if I dedicate my hours serving teenagers with the same energy and passion? I want to. And I want to ask, how many of us have untapped energy that God gave us to use for his glory--how many of us hide these same energies and passions in fear? Perfect love casts out fear.

I pray and believe that our teenagers will follow Jesus as passionately as this man paints Him.

David Garibaldi: Jesus Painting from Thriving Churches on Vimeo.

Labels: , , , ,