Home

It's been a long seven days. We experienced our daughter's first ear infection. To make matters even more interesting she got some sort of flu while in Ohio at the same time. Not only was she throwing up and feverish but her ear was killing her. Nevertheless, my trips to Boston (ENC) and Ohio (MVNU) were both awesome and worthwhile. The students on both campuses were really great. I'm so blessed to be a part of such awesome communities. Even with Kirra getting sick, Coy and I almost missing two flights, cold weather, and getting lost in Columbus, it was a great week of ministry. And for that, I'm truly grateful.

I'll have to blog later about our kamikaze rampage through the Tampa International airport trying to catch a flight. Coy and I seriously should qualify for the Amazing Race.